Decking options have exploded over the past several years. Not too long ago that the choice was wood, or wood. Now, thanks to brands such as Fiberon, Trex and TimberTech, we can help you design the deck you really want. Ask our installation specialists about special features such outdoor swings, arches and more to give your outside space a personal touch. We can also help you with stair and ramp accesses as well as the best in vinyl deck rails for safety. Take some time to browse our galleries to help fulfill your outdoor living space dreams.
This green-tinted, economical wood is still the No. 1 decking material sold.
- Pressure Treated decking is milled from southern yellow pine.
- It is chemically treated to resist rot, fungus and wood-boring bugs
- With routine maintenance you can easily prolong the life and look of your Pressure treated deck.
- Pressure Treated Deck Lumber is safe! Prior to 2003 most pine was treated with chromated copper arsenate (CCA). However, today’s PT lumber is treated with safer, less toxic chemicals, making this a great choice for decking.
For those that are looking for that purer look, decking of Redwood or Red Cedar is the key.
- Both Redwood and Red Cedar are western softwoods.
- They are rich in color and sought after as deck material for their natural beauty.
- Both woods contain tannins and oils that make them naturally resistant to rot, decay and voracious insects.
- Both Redwood and Red Cedar are easy to maintain and only require an annual power washing and coat of finish every three to four years.
Talk to our installation specialists about the low-maintenance advantage of composite decking. We are proud to offer to you some of the best brands of decking in the business.
- Trex – EASY TO FORGET. IMPOSSIBLE TO IGNORE.
- Trex has built their business on the invention and perfection of wood-alternative composite decking. Trex has consistently expanded their outdoor offerings of colors and designs of hassle-free composite decking.
- TimberTech decking never needs to be stained or sanded, is extremely durable and tough enough to resist mold, mildew, stains and scratches and has a 25 year warranty.
- Fiberon composite decking is your green choice in composite decking. Made from locally-sourced recycled plastic, lumber mill scraps and other materials, Fiberon prevents more than 60,000 tons of plastic and other waste from ending up in landfills or incinerators every year.
Screened in Porch/Deck
Circular Composite Deck
Deck with Trellis
Composite Deck with Benches
Deck and Stair Resurface
Pressure Treated Pine Deck
Composite Deck – 1st Level
Composite Deck – Townhome