Vinyl fencing has become the new go to fencing in recent years. Are you considering Vinyl for your new or replacement fence? Here are some considerations to think about:
- Vinyl is 5 times stronger than wood fencing and lasts longer when taken care of. While Vinyl typically costs more, the investment should last a lifetime.
- Vinyl is very low maintenance and does not require painting. Our quality vinyl is tinted through the entire material and should never need to be refinished.
- Vinyl is easy to clean, and can be cleaned with basic household cleaning materials.
- Vinyl does not decompose like wood and is rust free.
- Vinyl material is built to last and maintains is original condition for years.
- Vinyl is flexible and will not snap or break off as easily as wood.
We want to help you pick the perfect fence to compliment your yard. Contact us with any questions you may have and we are happy to help.