Arlington Fence offers the perfect combination of strength and beauty with our quality residential and commercial metal installations. We have many styles available, or we can come to your property and design the perfect installation for your needs. We can even design and install special features such outdoor swings, arches and more to give your outside space a personal touch. Take some time to browse our galleries to help guide you to an installation you’ll love.
Steel Gate Frame Posts
Most consider a handrail installed primarily as a safety feature with aesthetics taking a backseat. However, the right handrail can be a beautiful addition to any stairwell or walkway.
- Steel is a highly durable material perfect for durable and safe handrails.
- Stainless steel is easy to maintain as they rarely warp or twist over time.
- Steel handrails are extremely affordable. Once they have been installed and prepared, such as powder coated, they can withstand both harsh winters and summer heat.
- Steel railings are available in a variety of designs to compliment based on your exterior décor.
Contact us today for a visit with a design specialist.
Steel gate frame and fence posts are cost effective, last longer than treated lumber and allow for the fence to be converted from wood to metal or visa-versa.
- Steel gate frame and fence posting is less expensive than treated posts.
- Matinence and repair are very easy with steel gate and fence posts. Galvanizing and powder coating aid in maintaining your posts for the long term and prevent rusting.
We know you will find steel frame post as beneficial as we do.
Steel gates are a great alternative to wooden gates, especially in your driveway, where being able to view who has come to visit. Steel gate are available in many designs and colors. Let us help you choose the one that is right for you .
- Steel is a strong, powerful and long-lasting material, perfect for protective fences and gates. It is heavy and resistant to damage and extreme weather.
- Galvanized and powder coated steel gates avoid rusting.
- Steel is highly impact resistant, so it is the perfect material to use for your security gate.
- Tubular steel is another option that has become quite popular. Gates from tubular steel bars give you a tough steel exterior that is lightweight, making tubular gates material more suitable for high-traffic commercial and residential properties.
Browse our galleries and then contact our design specialists today!
Steel Wire Fencing
Steel wire fencing is a budget friendly alternative, especially for animal kennels and play areas.
- Galvanized and powder coated Steel wire doesn’t rust. This means it will be easy to maintain, even in harsh weather conditions.
- Steel wire fencing doesn’t need to be repainted every few years and the panel style installation can be easily replaced when needed.
Here are few ideas for steel wire fencing.
Iron rail systems are still the number one choice for many when considering metal railing. Decorative and functional, there are literally 1000s of designs we can help you with.
- Wrought iron is extremely resilient and will last for many years.
- Wrought iron is tremendously hard to break, and, unlike wood it won’t rot, warp, or become home to termites.
- Wrought iron also has the potential for a natural beauty from the patina that develops on over time due to oxidation.
We can help you design a railing system you’ll love.